Join a world-class team
Click below to view open & upcoming roles in Chicago
FMG is seeking 2 x enthusiastic and organized individuals to join our North American Supply Chain team in the role of Supply Chain Coordinator. Based in Chicago, you must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment, be customer service oriented, and have an ability to navigate multiple priorities.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Reconcile daily inventory prior to a morning meeting
- Communicate with customers and suppliers daily via phone and email
- Manage inventory at customer’s facility including:
- Scheduling deliveries to customers
- Maintaining accurate information regarding ETAs of trucks
- Maintaining accurate information regarding product specification
- Update customer production schedules
- Manage claims
- Understand customer’s Quality Assurance needs
- Resolve issues
- Manage purchase order process/workflow
To be considered for the role of Supply Chain Coordinator, you must:
- Be familiar with Microsoft Office and have solid computer skills
- Have an ability to adapt to changing circumstances
- Have a positive and motivated attitude to take on new tasks and challenges as the company grows internationally
- Be legally eligible to work in the United States, the company does not sponsor foreign nationals
- Possess a can-do attitude with sound planning, organizational and attention to detail skills
- Have strong communication skills and a willingness to learn
- Strong relationship building, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as contribute as a team member
Ready to apply?
Simply complete the application form below including your CV and cover letter and we’ll be in touch with you soon!
A 12-week paid internship with FMG is an incredible opportunity to apply knowledge gained in the classroom to a real-life environment and learn workplace skills that can be applied beyond your studies.
With the support of a world-class team of supply chain specialists behind you, you’ll tackle real business challenges while building relationships with colleagues and clients alike. Working full-time from our state of the art office in the West Loop, Chicago, day-to-day activities include:
- Logistics Management
- PO Creation
- QA Compliance
- Daily and Weekly Reports
- Knowledge of Domestic and Global Markets
- Summer Project to identify Value for FMG
- Time with customers to understand the production process
- Working with the FMG team to service the System
Click below to view open & upcoming roles in Sydney
An internship with FMG is an incredible learning and professional opportunity to apply knowledge gained in the classroom to a real-life environment. You’ll tackle real challenges, collaborate and build relationships with colleagues and clients with the support of a world-class team behind you. Submit your interest in intern opportunities in our Sydney office below. Once your application is received, you may be contacted for a first-round phone interview if we believe you would make a potential fit for the internship program.
Submit Your Interest
If you don’t see your dream position right now, we encourage you to submit your details below with your areas of interest and current CV and we’ll make sure the right person receives your application based on your skill set and interest.
Meet Our Team
Get to know some of the team making their mark at FMG. Each member brings food industry experience, market knowledge and unparalleled expertise in his or her respective field to serve our customers to the best of our ability. World-class buyers, analysts, finance and logistics operators working as one unit to ensure all opportunities are maximised and all orders are executed with precision and care.
Prior to joining FMG Connor has held senior export trading roles at Japanese-owned beef packer NH Foods, family-owned trading firm Dunnett & Johnston as well as founding his own company to investigate the viability of a feeder cattle futures market for the Australian beef industry. When not working, Connor enjoys relaxing on Sydney's Northern Beaches and following the cricket.